20. You wonder what’s so lucrative about engineering contract worth US$ 3000/month. Your reserve players nod in agreement.
19. You start using this catchphrase in daily life: “I want to see more from you!”
18. You note pretty girls few years your junior as “hot prospect for the future”.
17. You can’t grasp the fact that Arsenal fails to win any trophy at all, recently, in the real life. HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE WONDERKIDS, FFFFFUUUUUU–
16. You sneer at motivational training because you think you have mastered it. “Where’s the passion, lads?”
15. You are enraged, ENRAGED, to see Marcelo Lippi ditching young gems like Okaka, Foti, Bertola, and Balotelli for the World Cup.
14. You start doing reverse psychology to fire people up. Last time you do the squad trounced the opponent, so why not.
13. You start substituting the word “happy” with “delighted” in everyday speech.
12. Likewise, you are now “deeply upset by” something when you are down.
11. You wish you have assistant manager feedback to help analyzing life.
10. When you hear the word “sign”, you don’t think of street marks or pamphlets.
9. You think of statement “Men vs Boys” as utter bollocks. Your squad’s average age is 25 and they’re doing well.
8. Mental image of Pep Guardiola playing for West Brom in 2007 doesn’t feel strange.
7. “Money can’t buy you love”. Now you understand what the quote *truly* means.
6. You think of naming your child after key players. Like, maybe “To Madeira”?
5. You staunchly believe that FM player database is infallible.
4. You want England coach to consider players from U-21 and lower divisions – because that’s how you won the World Cup.
3. Do you think “FM Radio” means “Football Manager Radio”? You did? Well, that says something…
2. You often find yourself thinking at 3 or 4 AM, “One more game… just one more game…”
1. You learn your laundry tip from FM addictedness rating – “turning your underwear inside out saves on washing.”
You have at least few relationship strained, or broken, because of FM.